Her Speech-es

She's the one

My photo
Malaysia
Welcome to Farah Adlina's Territory. Enjoy reading.

Friday 3 August 2012

Scribble.

It's been a while . Ahh! I miss you blog :') Have so many things to write but yeah , got too little time nowadays . Been busy with college stuffs and such. So let's begin now.

Don't you just hate it when you're just only joking about something but the other person took it seriously and caused a fight/ misunderstanding in friendship. It ain't cool actually , letting go of your temper at other's . Seriously , it AIN'T cool! I even said sorry to you but what did I get? Those annoying words. I don't know why but lately my heart is as hard as a rock to forgive people whom I felt offended when they said something unintentionally or intentionally. Depends on how I read or hear the sentence. Bad Farah is bad. I don't know we can be friend again or not after this because I can still remember clearly those word . It hurts a lot. I repeat , A LOT! *sigh*

Back to happy story*

Today is 14th of Ramadhan people \^o^/ Two more weeks to go for Raya! Oh-Em-Geeeeeeeeeee! Can't wait even though there's something that has been bothering me lately. Uh oh! Hope those thought will just fade away as time flies. Don't want to think or even remember about it. Got excited everytime Raya's songs been played . Me want Duit Raya! Thehehehe . Oh wait , got Test 2 on 14/8. Dem dem. Hopes it will be alright. Amin. So that's it for now . Byebye //merong >v<