Her Speech-es

She's the one

My photo
Malaysia
Welcome to Farah Adlina's Territory. Enjoy reading.

Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013.

New chapter of life starts today. Turning 19 on 101013. OMG! I feel so old lol. So how's the celebration went at your place? Mine was quite awesome. But, yeap. It was all a last minute plan. We decided on not going home and celebrate it outside we others'. We all went to Stadium Indera Mulia, Ipoh and reached at 15seconds countdown lol. We were late, yes! We walked from Salam Corner which took us about 20 or 25 minutes to reach there. Haha good job us! What a great night we had yesterday. We laughed, we talked like there's no tomorrow :) and not to be forgotten, I felt bad for not celebrating it with my brotherhood's family, so here I am saying 'Happy New Year guys, hope that we'll stick to each others' and not going to separate till' forever (Nani, Syahar and Faris). InsyaAllah'


credit to Kak Ameleya ; for letting us slept at her house. Lol.