Her Speech-es

She's the one

My photo
Malaysia
Welcome to Farah Adlina's Territory. Enjoy reading.

Sunday 7 October 2012

Brotherhood.


Friendship is what we need the most . Without it , we're nothing . I repeat , N O T H I N G. Through thick or thin , we must stick together . For some people , they're gonna say like 'weeeeii , poyo doh kau ni' but for us , friendship is our priority . Everyone's need a friend . Even Cookies need chocolate chips to be perfect. LOL I'm not being sarcastic here but you're a lame-ass pathetic creature if you don't have a close friend. Stop pretending like you don't need a friend bruh . As for me , I'm so grateful that I found my very very very good friends or I called it BROTHERHOOD.
  
I will always remember you guys and cherish all of our moments we had these 6months together :')