Her Speech-es

She's the one

My photo
Malaysia
Welcome to Farah Adlina's Territory. Enjoy reading.

Thursday 11 October 2012

Life.

People come and go , that's life. That's why I somehow hate to be attach to someone to close because I'm scared of farewell . I just hope they will stay in my life forever and nothing's can change that. It would take times to heal this feeling. They said "Alaaa bukan tak jumpa lagi nanti" Yes , it's true but when time flies , trust me . We'll feel awkward towards each others because we can't meet as much as we can like now. I don't want to be like that :(  I admit that I'm a cry baby . I cried easily when something like this happen. It's hard to accept the fact that I'm gonna lose some of my friends because not everyone's gonna choose to stay at our current college's . I hope that we'll stay awesome like we always did . Take good care buddies , I'll miss you guys like Pooh miss his Honey . Hahaha . So long and till we meet again next semester . InsyaAllah :)

I would like to dedicate this song to you guys , pre-commerce 2012's batch .
I'll cherish all the time we had together forever . Lots of love , 
farah adlina.