Her Speech-es

She's the one

My photo
Malaysia
Welcome to Farah Adlina's Territory. Enjoy reading.

Tuesday 12 February 2013

What is life?

What is the meaning of life to you? To me? That's what I've been wondered after finished watching Star King just now. One of the guests' was Lui Wei, the man with no hands but could play piano very well with his feets. He said we shouldn't give up on life and be strong to go through hardships in life. He played Secret Garden and yes, it was so beautiful and I almost cry hearing it. He also asked the panels, "why we have two eyes?" and he answered with "one eye we used to look for a happy things, the other one for sad things" and they were amazed with his answer's.

As I was watching the show, I've been thinking. Did I ever felt grateful about my life? The one who got both hands, eyes, ears and all on my body's. Yes, not everyone in this world has everything that we had in life. Shouldn't whining about little tiny problem that occured, we have to endure the pain and keep our head high all the time. Never back down and give up on life. Everything happens for a reason. We just have to be brave to get it done, and let bygones be bygones.
Secret Garden ; the one Lui Wei played on Star King.