Her Speech-es

She's the one

My photo
Malaysia
Welcome to Farah Adlina's Territory. Enjoy reading.

Sunday 5 May 2013

Hi?

Whoa. It's been a long time since I last posted a post here. Been having a very very very very very very busy weekends. But, this is only last for a while. Maybe after this I will just end up staying at home, watching tv like there's no tomorrow. To be honest, I'm so freaking nervous right now thinking of our result will come out on this 9th May. Like seriously, I am not ready! Sheesh! I'm hoping for the best! *finger crossed* So, what's up? These few days, I felt something that I've never feel before. I think I'm in love but on a second thought, I didn't felt anything towards that person. Lol I'm so confused with my feelings. Whatever it is, only time will tell what's going to happen later hihi. I miss you xx