Her Speech-es

She's the one

My photo
Malaysia
Welcome to Farah Adlina's Territory. Enjoy reading.

Tuesday 24 April 2012

I'm in love.

I'm in love . Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . With whom ? Hihihi . With them of course , the Moon's brothers ;) Oh they're so cute I feel like grabbing them and bring them all to Malaysia LOL . Yeap It's not the current picture of them ,  but who cares........... I personally like Mason more ;) hehehe
This is Mason Moon ;) Future husband , I'm looking forward to this . HAHA . I didn't knew he was the one who's been in the movie , Baby & Me . I thought it was Maden . LOL.  He's so cute in there , he looks like Geun Seuk a bit thehehe . He was just a baby back then and look at him now . Woooh! Oh one more , they're Korean-Canadian mixed and yeapp they live in a multicultural family :) No wonder they got the English look . Get what I mean? heh . So I gotta go now . Byebye :)