Her Speech-es

She's the one

My photo
Malaysia
Welcome to Farah Adlina's Territory. Enjoy reading.

Thursday 17 May 2012

Depressed .

Hi. Its been a while , ehmmm yeah the title for this post is Depressed . Why? Because too many things happened lately and it's hard to endure the pain. I don't want to write what it is because it's a family matter . I can just pray everything will be back to normal . Amin .

So forget about the depressed thing, I wanna talk about me. Yeah , 28/5 is the BIG DAY for me . Entering the college life. Can I survive? I hope so. And I only have 1 wish before I go there , I want to meet my friends so bad :( I'm so busy lately , I didn't had a chance to meet them . psghfsfmjlx , I hope I can meet them as soon as possible.

Before I end this post , please check out this video . I'm in love again . Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Infinite - The Chaser w/ english subs.