Her Speech-es

She's the one

My photo
Malaysia
Welcome to Farah Adlina's Territory. Enjoy reading.

Saturday 2 June 2012

College Life's.

Hello Pipol! Hihi I'm now at Greentown Suria , Ipoh :) It's an apartment for ITP's students . What is ITP? Google up pleaseeeeee. Too tired to explain :p Been here for 5days now and it was awesome . I love it here . Everything went well I think :) Didn't have any problem for now , it went smooth through orientation day . The facis were all nice and funny . My class gonna start starting from this monday , wooohoooo! Finally , after a few months after SPM . I'm going to class again LOL So excited to meet my new friends . Weee already met a few of my classmates . Thank God I'm a talkative person , easy to talk to a new friend or should I call them strangers? Hihi . The apartment and the institute also are near to the mamak stalls and malls . We can just go there by walking from our house. and yeah , it's also near to Stadium Azlan Shah. No need to use a car :P so yeah that's all for now . Going to write again after this . Byebye //pyong.