Her Speech-es

She's the one

My photo
Malaysia
Welcome to Farah Adlina's Territory. Enjoy reading.

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Happy Tuesday.

Helloooo blog, miss me aren't you? Oww I miss you too *smooch* Lol. So yeah, here I am sitting in front of the laptop with my Americano , trying to write a new post on my blog. Sup?

Lately, been hard to fall asleep. Maybe because I miss my friends so much and it caused me some times just to fall asleep. Been slept at 8am for 2days now. This is bad and yes , sleep patterns sucks. How are you guys? Missing you like crazy here . Call me when you read this , hihi xx.

Oh yes, because I have nothing to do during my hols. My mom gave me a task, and it was to paint our living room . And yes, I'm done with it. Hehe , it's not a big deal. I think it's because I love to paint ;) 31st of Oct, please come faster. Can't wait to get my driving licence . Hihi :}