Her Speech-es

She's the one

My photo
Malaysia
Welcome to Farah Adlina's Territory. Enjoy reading.

Sunday 8 September 2013

Hello?

Hello hello *waving both hands with full of spirits* LOL! It's been a while since my last post. Whoaaaaaaaaaaa. I'm sorry blog for abandoning you tsk tsk.

Okay. So there are tons of story I wanna write but......I don't think there's anyone who's going to read about it. Hehe. Many things happened recently in my life, well yeah that's normal right? For a student? I got issues with the people around me, college stuffs etc. Those matters really bothering my thoughts and it made me stressed out. Thank God I have somewhat I called "Kesayangan" to hear all my problems even though some times I felt ashamed to tell them all of it because you know, people will call you as "attention seeker" if you go around telling people your personal problems. But, hey! Who cares? They are all jealous because they can't get people attention like we did. Boo-hoo!

Friends. I have a lot of friends, but not all of it I can called as "Sahabat". "Sahabat" is a very special word, not all can get this title. I'm thankful because I got my own sahabat. They are all crazy, annoying, kind, hot-tempered etc but........I love them. No matter how crazy they can get every time we spend our time together. That's what make I love them more. Cheers for that!