Her Speech-es

She's the one

My photo
Malaysia
Welcome to Farah Adlina's Territory. Enjoy reading.

Wednesday 28 May 2014

When the time comes.

It's been a while since my last post, there're too many stories I would like to write in here. I've been gone through a happy, sad, depressed and at lost moments past this year. People said we must be strong and have to endure everything that occured in our life regarding whether it's a happy or sad moments. I must say that I'm not a good state right now, everything's a mess. I hate this situation that I'm having right now, which is I can't control my emotions very well. Being a hot-tempered person is very stressful as I don't know how to prevent myself from being mad at someone who's getting on my nerves. I can't even talk or look at that person after what had happened few weeks ago. Because of that person, I had had a mentally breakdown for few days and caused me troubled. And I'm gonna make sure, he's going to regret for he had caused.