Her Speech-es

She's the one

My photo
Malaysia
Welcome to Farah Adlina's Territory. Enjoy reading.

Thursday 29 May 2014

21 Guns.

When it comes to personal life, I must say that I'm blessed that I've such amazing people around me whenever I'm in troubled or when I'm going through the toughest phase in life. Not to forget, my family that will be always be right behind me no matter what. They're my soul, my life and my everything. These people are amazing, when I'm having my breakdown moment, they chilled me up with encouragement words.

"When you're at the end of the road
And you lost all sense of control
And your thoughts have taken their toll
When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul

Your faith walks on broken glass
And the hangover doesn't pass
Nothing's ever built to last
You're in ruins" - Greenday's 21 Guns


I've gone through the toughest phase in my life, it was when my younger brother admitted to ICU's . Not gonna lie, but it was a saddening moment and I cried so hard watching my brother lied  helplessly and unconsciously on the bed. It breaks my heart apart seeing my own brother in that kind of condition. By seeing my mom sad was another case of it. My mom didnt cried in front of us even though we all knew deep down, she's not that tough. Being the eldest is tough as I must be strong to endure whatever consequences that might happen. What I can say is, tell the people you love that you love them. Don't neglect them in whatever situation.